Saturday, August 31, 2013

I.F.D  Improvised Freedom Device

I just read my umpteanth article about a citizen being snatched up and arrested for filming the police, and how his group is now trying to recover the data that the police erased off his camera. an idea occured to me. why not have an extra folder on your SD card, or thumb drive, that you NEVER open, that contains a trojan or virus. that when opened will post the 4th ammendment on the screen, and have a voice loudly coming from the speakers "this person is violating someone's 4th ammendment rights", and seriously lock up or screw up whatever laptop or workstation it is loaded into. name the folder PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL. DO NOT OPEN. if when being frisked, and the thumbdrive is found in your pocket, and you are asked what it is, honestly say it is a thumb drive, and contains PRIVATE information. if the file is on a SD card in your camera or other recording device, they would have to be violating your rights to get to it,, anyway. I seriously would like to start doing this myself. hello Annonymous? heres a tatical device for the infowar. I'm not very software savy, so if anyone could point me in the right direction to at least get something better suited than meatspin, please leave a comment. it has to be a file. preferably one that looks like an image file. that can be loaded into a folder on a thumbdrive or SD card. I'm thinking a file, in a folder, in a folder. so that someone can not say they "accdidentaly" opened it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment